An administrative professional assists The IAR’s and RR’s with administering all aspects of client accounts. This is generally the first person to interact with clients when they call, email, or come into the office. This person can also become registered with FINRA by passing the Series 6 and 63.
Now Accepting Applications – Administrative Professional:
Our office is accepting applications for an experienced, dependable, detail-oriented administrative professional. This employee will be responsible for a wide range of support with the primary objective of performing administrative tasks and office management duties.
Primary responsibilities will include (and may not be limited to):
- Managing back office and administrative tasks.
- Scheduling appointments with clients.
- Maintaining client database and master calendar.
- Answering phones and assisting clients with service requests.
- Keeping agent licensing up to date.
- Preparing client correspondence.
- Managing compliance regulations and following approval processes.
Candidates must possess the following:
- Strong PC skills — above-average proficiency in MS Office Suite and other common applications.
- Excellent customer service and organization skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle revolving deadlines.
To Apply, send resume to [email protected]