Tyler graduated, with honors, from Missouri State University, earning a Bachelor of Science in Business Management with a minor in Accounting. Immediately after graduation, Tyler began his full-time career in the insurance and financial services industry. As an experienced Financial Services professional, he has received many awards throughout his career. These awards include:
- Pacesetter First 40 Award
- The Springfield Business Journal’s “40 under 40” Award
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), National Quality Award (2009-2019)
- Membership in the Million Dollar Round Table (Qualifying 2009-2019)
- Membership in MDRT's "Court of The Table" (Qualifying 2012, 2016, and 2017)
- Membership in MDRT’s “Top of the Table” (Qualifying 2019)
- The Springfield Business Journal’s “Men of the Year” Award
- The Springfield Business Journal’s “Trusted Advisor” Award
- 2017 Gold Eagles Circle with Woodbury Financial
Aside from his role as a financial professional, being a life-long citizen of the Springfield-Branson area has given Tyler a passion for community involvement. He is actively involved in organizations such as The Logan-Rogersville Educational Foundation, where he serves as Vice President of the Board. He is also involved with two local Chambers of Commerce; Springfield Chamber of Commerce and the Rogersville Area Chamber of Commerce where he served as President of the board for 4 years. Tyler is also a sustaining member of Springfield Metro Rotary.
In 2008, along with two other professionals, Tyler co-founded the Greater Springfield Business Network (GSBN), a local group of young professionals. GSBN was created to focus on bringing value to other local industries through various networking functions. In 2011 along with 3 other professionals, Tyler also co-founded the Elite Springfield Networking Group.
Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation.